I ordered mugs…
Posters, stickers, bookmarks…
I’ve sent packages to all people with those goodies.
They actually received them :) So this point of crowdfunding is completed.
But it’s not that pink when it comes to game. Some things are finished, some are work in progress, some are almost not started. Basically the completion status looks like this (updated 29th may):
- added all player words and 100 of mine – 110%
- flavours in dino behaviour (kamikadze and knight) – 100%
- ninja equipment (spiders, flash bomb, knives) – 55%
- WPM counting – 100%
- setting to change word maturity level – 100%
- before junctions, showing the path on which player is walking – 100%
- over time graphical statistics of accuracy, WPM etc. – 7%
- new powerup (dynamite) – 97%
- new dinosaur (Archeopteryx) – 100%
- new level – 7%
- new boss Quetzalcoatl at end of new level – 4%
- fixed few bugs, polished few things (ie. in-game captions)
- created tool (Uuk) for easier managing of the list of words
While designing PowerPack crowdfunding compaign in november/december, I thought it’s possible to finish the game in janury/february… but due to a lot of additional tasks, projects, “life things”, and a lot of time spent printing and sending the gadgets, the real work was delayed. Now it seems PowerPack will be finished in may. End of may.
To make up for that, I will give PowerPack supporters better version, with features implemented for Pixel Heaven:
- polish language – yes, you can type “chytra baba z Radomia”, “kiszona kapusta” and “Balcerowicz musi odejść” to kill zombie dinosaurs!
- new cool Ninja Cat look and animations
- blood stains on screen when player damaged
- when dead, Ninja Cat looses head and some more body parts
- funky border when in fullscreen
- in underground the effect of darkness around player
- on some levels delicate color shifting
- more interesting trajectory of shuriken flight
- cat in main menu blinks ;)
- seaweed in water is animated :P
- better music quality and graphics (less compression)
They are already implemented. Version with all of that and more, most likely will be be sold digitally. PowerPack supporters get that as a “bonus”.
Update 2nd August 2015: To clear the situation: yes, I’m still alive and I’m working on Powerpack. Unfortunately due to personal situation, the work is progressing slowly. It will take some more time and a lot of effort. If you don’t want to wait, I can give back the money from crowdfunding (contact me by private message). Currently PowerPack is finished in about 70%, but the majority of things left todo (6th level, final boss, graphical statistics) is very hard and needs a lot of focus, which is rarely available. During the week, after very demanding full time job (at Intel) and finilizing there some big project, I’m drained from energy. However, I am trying to find time on weekends and then move project forward. Sorry for this, and thank you for some more patience.