This is my first crowdfunding project. I started it at end of october 2013. By doing this I want to significantly improve the game. I love it very much, got good reactions from players and game press alike. After finishing it, it will be available only to PowerPack supporters. However, I plan to build on it new features, and those new versions will be most probably sold by internet.
Features that will be added to PowerPack:
- 100 new words from me, and adding all those sent by supporters
- flavours in dino behaviour (kamikadze and knight)
- ninja equipment (spiders, flash bomb, knives)
- WPM counting
- setting to change word maturity level
- before junctions, showing the path on which player is walking
- over time graphical statistics of accuracy, WPM etc.
- new powerup (dynamite)
- new dinosaur (Archeopteryx)
- new level
- new boss Quetzalcoatl at end of new level
- fixed few bugs, polished few things (ie. in-game captions)
- created tool (Uuk) for easier managing of the list of words
In addition, for the reasons explained here, I will add few more things:
- new cool Ninja Cat look and animations
- blood stains on screen when player damaged
- funky border when in fullscreen
- vignette when in water, in underground, on some levels color shifting
- cat in main menu blinks ;)
- better music quality
I’d like to thank the following people, for supporting me (also fulfilling the crowdfunding promise):
- Michał Stalewski
- Andrzej Kała
- Michał Jangas
- Jacek Rutkowski
Also, that wouldn’t have been possible without the help of CD-Action (yep!) and obviously Wspieram.to
At Poznan Game Arena I started marketing by giving out 200+ leaflats – but that didn’t really help.
Many game portals have written about it:
I have prepared a (kitschy) clip about PowerPack:
Go on, it has english subtitles.